- President: Catherine A. Lawrence BA (Dual Hons) Sheffield UK 1983, MA Qld. 2007, PhD Qld.2014
- Vice-President: Teagan Thompson BA Qld. 2015, B.ITHM (Hons) Qld. 2016
- Honorary Secretary: Juliet O’Brien BEd Griffith 1991
- Honorary Treasurer: John Martin BEcon 1974 BCom 1976 CPA
- Immediate Past President: Jason Yu BIT QUT 2003 MComm Qld 2006 MBA Qld 2012
- Patricia Jones BA Qld 1988 SA fin
- Emeritus Professor Mary Mahoney AO MBBS 1963 FRACGP 1977 GradDipClinEd (UNSW) FAIM FAMA MD Honoris Causa Qld 2005
- Harry Thompson OAM BSc 1963, Dip Ed 1964, BEd (Hons) 1972, MEd St 1977. MA Griffith 2006
- Catherine Urquhart BE (Chem) 1984, Masters 1985 GAICD 2010
- Jason Yu BIT QUT 2003 MComm Qld 2006 MBA Qld 2012
o Special Interest Group Representatives:
- UQ Alumni Book Fair (Bookhouse): Margaret Blaszczyk Sp.Thy Qld. 1979 ,B. Sp.Thy 1stClass Hons (Audiology) Qld.1981, PG Misc, Art History Qld 1984 -85, College of Fine Arts, Grad Dip Cross- Disciplinary Art & Design UNSW 2012.
- President, Dentistry Alumni: To be advised
- President, Friends of Antiquity: Mr Denis Brosnan BA, M.Lit. St. Qld.
- President, Medical Alumni: To be advised
- President, Physiotherapy Alumni: Dr Andrew Claus BPhty Hons 1994 MPhty 1999 PhD 2009
- Convenor, Three Score Club: Stephen G. Papas BDSc 1956
- Gatton Past Students’ Association: Kim Jorgenson, President, UQ Gatton Past Students’ Association
- Graduate Women(Qld) Representative: Agnes Whiten BA UQ 1978; MSc (Met) University of the Philippines 1972; BE University of the Philippines 1964
- The University of Queensland Student Union Representative: To be advised
Biographical Information will shortly be available here (Alumni Friends Bios 2016-17).
Elections are held at the Alumni Friends’ AGM (next AGM takes place in May 2018).