The completion of a degree at UQ is not a pre-requisite for joining us–as a member and/or as a volunteer.* New members are always welcome. If you are thinking about joining us, why not meet members of the committee and learn more about Alumni Friends, and how you might be more actively involved. For example, by:
- joining one of the special interest groups,
- attending the many social activities (including the popular Christmas Party, and regular Three Score meetings),
- providing information for the regular newsletter, Alumni News,
- joining the Executive Committee,
- volunteering to help sort and price books across the year,
- volunteering to help at the Book Fair,
- buying Books at the Book Fair, and at other Alumni Friends’ Book Sales,
- donating to support UQ students, educators, and researchers.
The current membership year finishes at the end of February. Full-Year Membership Fees are currently:
- Ordinary Membership $38.50 (including GST)
- Joint Ordinary Membership $49.50 (including GST)
- Student Membership $19.25 (including GST)
- Family Membership $55.00 (including GST). Family membership is limited to 4 (four) family members residing at the same address.
- Overseas Membership $27.50 (including GST)
- Paid Life Membership Currently suspended
- Paid Joint Life Membership Currently suspended
- Special Interest Groups (in addition to Alumni Friends’ membership)
- Friends of Antiquity, Dentistry, Medical, & Veterinary groups: Each $16.50 (including GST).
- Physiotherapy Alumni Special Interest Group $$5.50 (including GST)
- UQ Student Membership for Physiotherapy and Friends of Antiquity: Each$5.50 (including GST)
- Three Score Club Free (requires registration on application form)
For more information contact us. Or complete and return the form available by clicking on the link below
Note: Membership of the Association is open to all graduates, students without award, and current students of the University. Subject to Section 9(2) of the Rules, membership is also available to current and past University staff, family members and these in the community with an interest in The University of Queensland.